It's been a crazy few weeks for us. Just when we were getting used to Lil E being with us, we got slammed with all kinds of stress and bodily pestilence.
In the last week alone, we have been struck by four (yes, four) separate cases of the stomach virus, 2 bouts of respiratory funk, a double ear infection, a birthday party, a baptism, a dental cavity, a cumulative 6 missed days of school, two trips to the doctor and a fever of 104.7. And that's just the kids.
You know N doesn't feel good when she lays motionless on the sofa staring at the ceiling for more than 3 hours.
It's been a rough week, but tonight is date night. Praise God for Martha who will come and care for my darling little, pitiful, sick girls so I can get a reprieve and some time with my hubby!!
I sure hope they feel better! I am also glad that I found the link to your new blog through your old one. Not having Facebook is a challenge!
ReplyDeleteHopefully, this will build their little immune systems and you will get a few years free from other viruses.