Ah, my love ...
Salzburg
The girls *loved* their "walkie talkies."
Aren't these girls breathtakingly beautiful?
"Look, Papa! A castle!"
Cemetery at the base of the mountain
Explaining why we light candles "for those whom we love but see no longer."
E loves to ooch over to the window and stare outside.
Cutie patootie!
This was rotated before I exported it... Oh, well.
On the move! (See video below)
"Mama, don't laugh! I'm cold."
Campout lunch! (Thanks, Oma!)
Sorry for the signing. It's his favorite song and he can't help but smile when he hears it.
If you've gotten this far, then perhaps I'll share that he just sat unsupported for the first time while I was uploading the video :) Ten days and he's crawled for the first time, cut his first tooth and sat on his own. Pretty impressive for such a little guy! (Photos of him sitting will be posted another time.)
The Cope family photos are beautiful. So glad you enjoyed Salzburg. Did you see Maria?
ReplyDeleteBe sure to visit tiny Halstatt, salt mine, ossuary and all. The fresh fish from the lake is outstanding. It's best to take the train and get off at the tiny stop. (You'll wonder if you are in the right place.)A ferryman will see you have arrived and steer the boat over to pick you up. Magical!
I loved your singing Marie!!! Your pictures are beautiful and so real. Thanks so much for sharing often. I miss all of you so much. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteActually this is Carol's comment above but I'm sure Doug would have said it too!!!!
ReplyDelete