I suppose you could say that we're guilty of trying to live a German life here in the States. And while I feel like I'm constantly in the car driving the kids around from one place to the next, we're eating healthier, still watching *far* less TV than we used to (only on weekends now... well, the kids are watching less anyway), and we're more active in general.
This week, I've spent a good bit of morning naptimes outside planting fruit trees.
Golden delicious and granny smith apple trees are now in the ground, as is some variety of cherry tree. (Can you tell we miss our German backyard?) Of course we have an identical sandbox, and now we have a super duper humongous trampoline that takes up the majority of the 'grassy' area in the backyard.
E is really having fun!!! I had to laugh when i heard him on the Trampolin. Our suitcases are packed, tomorrow we Take Off to italy!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your days!
Carmen
I hope you all have a fabulous time. I'd love to hear Emma's and Benedikt's observations of Italy :) Travel safely and have fun!
Delete