E's hunger cry is more of a growl than a cry. Here he is in his Intellitainer thingy at snack time:
We found some little bears to paint at the store the other day. This is one of G's favorite activities back home -- Flying Saucers and Hearts of Clay ("the painting stores") have been some of her favorite destinations for Mama-Grace time.
It's all fun and games until someone mixes the black into the white...
And here are a few pictures from the last week or so. Twin Day:
I still haven't mastered the art of rotating photos... Grrr.
G's art - a princess with her Prince Charming:
You can't really see it here, but the ballerina has a matching picture of a dancing ballerina on the front of her leotard:
And here's a snippet of a conversation the girls and I had this morning:
Grace: Can we please go to the pet store and buy a cat?
Marie: Maybe after we move back to SC.
Caroline: Why?
Grace: Because we need a cat that speaks English.
Marie: Maybe after we move back to SC.
Caroline: Why?
Grace: Because we need a cat that speaks English.
And so you know I'm not completely heartless, I did go up and get E last night and held him for about 2 hours until he finally fell asleep. I'm blaming it on the possibility that his gums might've been hurting...
Ah, the joys of moving to a foreign country with a newborn. Mine were 7 weeks, 3 1/2, & 5 1/2 when we arrived in Guatemala. Poor E & Poor Mommy! Can you get highlands teething tablets over there? They worked wonders in the middle of the night. The cat story is also pretty funny. We got Charlie a cat last year b/c we had orders to San Antonio. Our dog is indoor & coming with us. (almost 9 year old lab) but the 1 year old cat lives outside. I now feel like a rotten parent b/c I can't agree to house training the cat so she can fly on the airplane with me, 3 kids, & the big dog! Hoping someone will fly her to us when we have a yard. Maybe I should tell Charlie the cat only speaks English & would be confused by Spanish! :)
ReplyDelete