Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cuddle time~

We've been getting lots of cuddles with the girls these days.  I'm going with the theory that it's helping with some of the transition anxiety.  Here's last night's tickle-fest with Papa:


It's been a rough few weeks, but now that we're halfway through our hotel stay, and the weather is gradually warming up, it's gonna get better :)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet photo, Marie. I agree with you....lotsa' snuggles = enhanced sense of safety and certainty in the world of their little hearts. Hang in, Sweetie-pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, your blogs are wonderful! Keep writing. Take a notebook with you wherever you go. You have access to the greatest comedy team since Tommy and Dick Smothers. (You probably don't remember them, but your parents do, I'm sure.)

    Help for cooking is available: see www.the pioneerwoman.com. Hayne will thank you for it.

    The girls' school looks fabulous. Those Germans know how to do Kinder Garten.

    We miss you in the Cheerio Section of St. Matthew's.

    Love from Lewis and Rosemary

    ReplyDelete