Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mama-Nina Day

I kept Nina home today.  Grace had a field trip to the Theatre this morning, and I had kept her home a day last week for some one-on-one time, so today was Nina's turn.  We had fun.  She played PBSkids.org for hours, which I never normally let her do.  But her heart was set on some serious computer gaming time and I let her indulge.  I did cut her off at lunchtime ~ after a solid three hours!

Heart-shaped salami, cheese, Wheat Thins (thank you Williams family!!) and apple juice were requested and delivered, and served on her favorite Christmas plate.  I nixed returning to the computer and coaxed her into actually spending some time with me (it is Mama-Nina Day, afterall) and we worked a series of Hello Kitty puzzles.

Now that it's pseudo-nap-time, I'm playing on Photoshop.  I'd been browsing some blogs and wondered how to get frames on pictures for this blog.  It seems rather complicated.  There's got to be an easier way...  At any rate, here's what I put together after a frustrating 30 minutes clicking and dragging and cropping and adjusting:


She  loves seeing her own pictures, but is aggravated that her eyes are always closed.  So there she is, trying to keep them open through the flash.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment