Friday, January 20, 2012

Project Life

I got my Project Life kit about two weeks ago (thanks, Mom!) and I've been having fun playing with it.  I'm still trying to figure out a system for pictures and keeping track of everything, but I figure it's a work in progress.  For those of you who don't know, Project Life is a methodology for scrapbooking that ideally takes all the hassle and anxiety out of recording what goes on.  Some people do a 'page' per month, others per week, and others per day.  I'm hoping for one page per week, with a few additional for special occasions.  That's not to say I've given up on the traditional form of scrapbooking!!  It's actually inspired me to do more of the traditional kind to highlight certain things.

Here's what I've got so far~

This top one is sort of a snapshot of who we are at the beginning of the year with nice pics that we had taken while home in November:

Week One: Jan 1-7

Week Two: (special emphasis of course on Li'l E's birthday parties) - Jan 8-14

Week Three: Jan 15-21

That top left pic is of a drawing of Cinderella that G did using her light table.  Amazing!  After tracing the image, she fussy-cut the princess out.  That girl has mad skill with blunted kids' scissors!

1 comment:

  1. Also try www.scrapbookblogger.com - My friend and mom of 3 who went to Clemson started this several years ago. It is easy to use.

    ReplyDelete