Thursday, July 26, 2012

July Update

Sorry for those of you who have been steadfast followers and are obviously frantic for an update (ha!)

It's been hectic, and I've been trying to slow my pace and quiet my own frenetic energies regarding unpacking and settling in.  I've let myself take some time with family and friends and go on a few adventures and not obsess (too badly) about the piles and piles of stuff that's laying around everywhere.

Our yard sale piles are getting higher and more voluminous (I love that word.)  Perhaps next Saturday...

At any rate, Little Man has embraced his new moves this morning.  Who knew that it would take a Chicken Pox vaccine and an empty milk jug for him to get his nerve up ~


2 comments:

  1. Hey Marie, glad to hear from you! I Hope the piles will get smaller and less volouminous soon!
    Say hello to the kids from all of us!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already said this on FB, but....I just LOVE the delight shared by the three of you captured in this brief video! Precious.

    ReplyDelete