Not sure exactly what prompted that remark from Nina. But I thought it was funny.
Here's Lil E sitting unsupported for the very first time. He stayed put for quite a while before falling over -- long enough for me to get a picture of him and a short video as well. (Nothing remarkable about the video so I'll spare you.)
He's really on the move. And he loves finding obstacles to maneuver. He's figured out how to get into and out of his Intellitainer. He's also spending a good bit of time rocking back and forth on his hands and knees, but can't figure out what to do once he skooches his knees forward.
I find it amazing that a frozen teether (aka "freezie pop") and a Baby Einstein still captivate the older ones. But I'd never get a shower without them.
Rainy days call for the big guns. We went from this...
...to this. We took them to our dear neighbors who had us over for dinner last week. They have showered us with dozens and dozens of pears fresh off their tree, and frequently pass bowls of homemade ice cream over the fence for the girls.
Despite my ongoing sleep deprivation, the three wee ones were in a great mood first thing this morning and asked to get their picture taken.
C sure does love this doll house. It's not seen much action in recent weeks, but as I write, the girls are on hour #2 playing with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment