Tuesday, September 27, 2011

July-September


I finally downloaded all the pictures from both cameras this morning, so here is a sampling of some stuff we've done/seen/experienced/endured in the last few months:

Edison loves to scooch up under and between things - this is from July.  Yesterday he pulled up for the first time (no picture of that, however.)

The neighbors are stunned that she can sit in the backyard for 2 hours and read an entire book in one sitting:


The Cope family Uno champion:


From last week:

Croquet:


H and the girls got dressed up and made a brief appearance at Oktoberfest before meeting me and my friends for dinner last week:


An outing to the Oide Wies'n with some friends on Sunday: the Perochta (?) family on the left, Mr. Alex on the right:

Alex said Lena was having a good time.  I'm not so sure.

They finally got enough courage up to head out on the dance floor:


1 comment:

  1. I keep getting a message that the video is private....I've logged in. Is there something else I should be doing? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete