I got ELEVEN hours of sleep last night!! Wowza. After the girls (finally) went to bed, E was up only twice during the night, and quickly settled himself back in after a cup of milk. This morning, I gave him his 3rd cup and changed his diaper and put him back down. Even though it was light out, I managed to trick him into thinking it was still night. (hehe) So he was happy in his crib and quiet until nearly 9am.
AND the the girls did so great this morning. I heard them get up, but they were using their quiet voices and getting along fabulously. These are a few of the things I've overheard this morning when they thought I couldn't hear them:
Gwace, am I doing a gweat job?
Nina, would you like to help me make a fairy house?
Thank you.
Can you help me get my stwaw out please?
That's so cool! What a great idea!
I'm a proud mama. Way to go, girls. Thanks for the extra sleep - I really needed it. And Nina, thanks for not having a temper tantrum yet today. You've no idea how grateful I am.
And so we're doing stickers, painting, and will get the stamps out in a little bit. We might even have a movie instead of quiet time. And pancakes for dinner.
Did I mention that E said "bye bye" yesterday? Such a big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment