Thursday, February 2, 2012

I don't want...

A certain four year old little girl in our house had a bad case of the "I don't wants" this morning.  I don't want to get out of bed.  I don't want to get dressed.  I don't want cereal.  I don't want orange yogurt drink.  I don't want to wear my gloves...

As we were waiting on her to close the door to the apartment, I heard "I don't want to go to school," and the tears began, so picked her up and carried her.

As we were crossing the street (which is still quite icy and dangerous), I mentioned to Grace that we needed to hurry up and scoot across because a car was coming.

And of course the unnamed four year old piped up, "I don't want a car on me to squish me like a bug."

And then aware of her own ridiculousness, she started laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment