The Shrove Tuesday party at school is coming up. Next Friday, actually. (Go figure.) The theme is something along the lines of "Something Crazy is Happening at the Zoo" -- so the kids have to dress up as some sort of animal to get into the party. The teachers have been very busy decorating the rooms and hallways:
Something Crazy is Going on at Home when E is around. He's constantly getting into everything. I really ought to start calling him Gumby because his little arms can stretch an amazing distance to get contraband.
Tummy zrbrts:
My college friend Stephanie who came and spent a few nights with us:
Naptime today was doomed from the outset:
Edison figured out yesterday how to maneuver his train. He still can't steer it, but aim him in a good direction and he'll walk as far as he can get.
Stef was a good sport, and a darling Pretty, Pretty Princess.
Quote of the Day:
G: I'm a scientist because I ask science questions. Like 'how does a badger dig holes in the snow?' That's what scientists do.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment