I've still been enjoying doing Project Life. And I'm (at least so far) staying consistently ahead and not getting behind. I hope the momentum continues.
At any rate, Hayne was at work until 10pm last night. Of course at 4:30, he assured me that he had every expectation that he'd be home for dinner. Then a co-worker needed him to do some things after his workshop ended at 5pm, which kept hubs at work for another five hours.
So all that extra time on my hands allowed me to explore some tutorials for Photoshop Elements (PSE). How to make clipping masks, alter the color of pre-designed elements, and so forth. (Not to mention finding helpful links to lots of fun freebies!) I'm no pro at PSE and doubt I'll ever be, but it's fun to fiddle and see what happens.
Today I've got a bit of time on my hands again. Hayne made the executive decision to leave early today and take the girls out to a movie for the afternoon. Nina was a bit sluggish after school, so I hope she's doing alright. I think all of us could use a good, long winter's nap.
So with all of Edison's naptimes, I've been creating various pieces for this week's contents of Project Life in PSE.
Here is this week's title card:
Disclaimer: As I mentioned, some elements were found as free downloads from other blogs or were free non-copy righted images from internet searches - namely the newsprint and sheet music. The calendar background is from Puglypixel.com and the stitching and pink heart were adapted from freebies at Design House Digital (I think). The font for the title is Virginia Kool.

No comments:
Post a Comment