Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Quick Takes

No rest for the weary, I suppose.  Nina's upset tummy last Thursday night, my own putzing around Friday kept me up late, up most of the night with Edison Sunday night, and roughly 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night, and that's only because Hayne took care of Edison until 2am.  I am whooped!  And poor Edison can barely breathe.

The girls had a blast yesterday at the ski school.  I really ought to have gotten a video of Grace explaining how to stop and how to get to the top of the mountain.  Priceless!

The snow is now roughly 5-6 inches deep.  It comes in very thin, airy layers.

The hausmeister was here at precisely 5:14am to scrape our front sidewalk this morning.

Grace is fogging up the window right now and drawing the face of a girl with a bow in her hair.  Must be a self-portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment